Thursday, December 01, 2005

Advertise

If you are interested on advertising here on Pogue's Blog, please use the Contact link on the right side of the page and let me know what you are interested in advertising.  I am able to show you my site statistics and visitors analytics so you can know who you are advertising to.  Rates very for what you want to advertise (text link or banner) and where you want it placed, but I am very reasonable and willing to negotiate for low prices.  In general, $50-100 for a month or two of text or banner placement is my ideal range and I can also work with you to help promote your site or product with an article on my blog, depending on what it is - contact me for details.

I am also available for consultation on supplement products, web site design and ideas, technical work, writing help, website promotion and a variety of other things.

If you don't see the contact link or can't use it, just leave a comment here with your email address or other contact details and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

FlexOffers

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Addthis